- Pan-European meetings
Based on our experiences:
- Personal meeting are necessary for trust and better understanding.
- Meetings are used to discuss common needs and projects
- Our first personal meetings have taken place 2009 in Switzerland and Arnhem, 2010 in Paris and Utrecht.
- Besides we have regular web conferences, each dealing with a specific subject.
- Database of Business opportunities
Co-Operation is one of the focuses in the network – and the option of remote activities is nowhere more viable than in the internet business.
To provide a valuable tool, we are offering an exclusive list of opportunities to our members exclusively:
- List of current business opportunities for partners within the network
- The list may be populated by our network members only, based on the individual opportunities or needs
- All entries are visible for members only, promising the offering member to act as trustable subcontractor, i.e. he remains the unique face towards his client
- Focus on localization
The DotNetNuke global community is understandably dominated the North American user base and localization is less of an issue over there.
European Developers like Apollo Software, Effority and PortalFabrik currently provide most of the multilingual solutions for DotNetNuke and it is important, that we take part and contribute to any localization effort, added to the DotNetNuke framework, in order to get a solution that suites European needs. First activities have been started during a workshop in Switzerland, 2009.
- Joint Marketing Efforts
Creating marketing material individually by each partner is a waste of resources. We are working together to create Fact Sheets, Videos etc. suitable to our European target groups which are branded by the Network and can be cobranded by each partner.
Note that this group also contains a number of European members of the DotNetNuke Core Team