If you are a DNN professional and you live in Europe we would like to invite you to join our network. Please note:
- DNN-Europe is a private network, where one can join by invitation only. We are looking for those that make a living using DotNetNuke and rely on this framework.
- These can be developers, designers, integrators, etc.
- Once you've added your details, one of us will evaluate it to make sure we keep our group focused. So please do not forget to fill in your user details so we get a basic impression of your involvement with DotNetNuke and are able to contact you. Fill in valid email address and at least one valid phone number!
- Your public contact details might be visible to site visitors. We wont't share your internal e-mail address and / or telephone numer though. You must understand that there is no concept of anonymous membership in this network. if you don't want others to contact you, do not sign up!
What's in it for you?
- You get access to a focused group of DotNetNuke experts that include a number of DotNetNuke core team members and team leads. This will mean that if you have an idea and develop code for inclusion in the core, you have a high chance of this being examined and passed up to the core architects.
- You get access to a network of DotNetNuke professionals that you can contact for your projects and we can contact as well. It is hard to find good people in this field and it will be good for all of us to get to know you.
- You improve visibility about your addiction towards DotNetNuke and your contribution to DotNetNuke communities, which will raise confidence into your products and services within the DotNetNuke user base.
- You demonstrate to be part of a larger network and are able to take over projects which require joint effort of a number of experts.
Most of the benefits are free, however paying members get access to additional benefits like jointly created marketing material and activities for a small annual fee (100 € for a personal account and 200 € for a multi user account).